- The endpoint manager allows you to manage, monitor and secure devices that connected to the network
- Endpoint Manager automatically flag inactive devices or older devices with a yellow-colored exclamation icon.
- The administrator can configure auto removal options for inactive and duplicate devices in Endpoint manager
- This wiki helps you to identify inactive devices with icon flag and configure older devices in the Endpoint manager. Refer the following wiki to understand more about the device status icons in the Endpoint Manager https://wiki.comodo.com/frontend/web/topic/how-to-understand-client-security-icons-in-the-endpoint-manager-device-list
Process in brief
Flag stalled inactive devices
- The active components column sports stalled exclamation icon on inactive devices in the device list.
- The yellow-colored flag icon displayed on inactive devices that show offline in the enrolled device list.
Device Removal Settings
- The Device removal settings enable to removes the old and duplicate devices
- Click ‘Settings’ > ‘Portal Set-up’ > Device removal settings
- Click the Edit button
Remove old devices
- Select the options for removing the old devices. users can maximize or minimize the days by moving the circle dot.
- Users can set the time period from 7 days to 365 days based upon their needs. This feature automatically remove the device from the enrolled section if the time period exceeds
Remove duplicate devices
- It defines a time period after which the duplicate devices will be removed from Endpoint Manager and the user can set the time period.
After making changes click the Save button