How to prepare offline installer and remotely deploy Acronis agent using script procedure
- Open https://us-cloudbackup.comodo.com
- Login with your credentials
- Select 'Devices' > 'All devices' to list all available devices
- Click 'ADD' at top-right to add or enroll your devices
- Scroll-down to view available 'Offline installer for Windows x32 / x64'
- Click the installer link
- You are redirected to the 'Backup Agent Setup' download agent
- Click 'Create .msi and .mst files for unattended installation' to create .msi and .mst files
- Provide your account credentials to sign-in.
- Configure the installation settings to add to the /mst file. There are:
What to install:
- Select the 'Agent for windows' checkbox
- Select 'Command-Line Tool' checkbox
- Select 'Backup Monitor' checkbox.
- Click 'Done'
- Provide the location to generate files and save .msi and .mst files & .cab files
- Click 'Generate'
- Create a zip file of all those files and give a name
- For example, mane the .zip file as 'Acronicsx86.zip' for x86 and 'Acronicsx64.zip' for x64 files
Store both Acronicsx86 and Acronicsx64 zip files in one drive or Google Drive
- Provide those download links in the below script link https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend/web/topic/install-acronis-client-backup
- Run the procedure through EM.