- The tickets list shows basic details about a ticket and provides a launchpad from which staff can review, respond, and take further actions.
- Tickets that were generated by Endpoint Manager have an additional piece of information - 'Device Name'.
- There are two ways Endpoint Manager can generate a ticket. Firstly, the device user can right-click on the Endpoint Manager tray icon and select 'Submit Ticket'. Secondly, the endpoint can have a monitor running on it which submits a ticket when certain conditions are met. For example, 'Submit a ticket if disk space falls to less than 500 Mb'.
- Clicking on the device name opens Endpoint Manager at the device's 'Summary' page. This page contains detailed system information about the machine that submitted the ticket.
- Information on the page includes operating system details, hardware details, last activity, Comodo product configuration, resource usage and more.
View endpoint details
- Login to ITarian/Comodo One
- Click 'Applications' > 'Service Desk'
- Click 'Staff Panel' > 'Tickets' > 'Open' (...or select a different category as required):
- Identify the device you want to inspect. Click the link in the 'Device Name' column. For Example: DESKTOP-36E8ITO
- This opens Endpoint Manager at the device's 'Summary' page. The summary page contains the following sections:
Device Summary - Basic hardware, software, user and connection information. Includes device name, user, operating system, active directory domain, ownership type, IP address and more.
OS Summary - Detailed information about the device operating system. Includes OS build, service pack availability, last restart time, reason for last reboot and more.
Comodo Product Info - Info about the Comodo security client installed on the endpoint. The security client provides the antivirus, firewall and containment services required to protect the device. Information in this section includes active security components, database update status, the amount of time remaining in baseline mode, and more.
Performance Metrics - Current hardware resource usage on the device. Includes CPU, RAM, network and disk. The details are refreshed every 30 seconds.
- If the staff member has appropriate privileges, they can also perform additional actions such as take remote control of the endpoint: