How to check connectivity status of CCS on an endpoint
Comodo Client Security
- The security client on an endpoint needs to connect to various cloud services in order to download updates and implement protection features. Example services include the FLS (file look-up service), the Valkyrie file verdict service, and the website filtering service.
- CCS can generate a diagnostic report on an endpoint’s connectivity with these services. This can help you troubleshoot issues you may be experiencing.
- Open Comodo Client Security (CCS) on the local endpoint
- Click the help icon at bottom-right of the interface, then select 'Diagnostics':
- Click 'Create Report...' in the 'Diagnostics' dialog:
- An example report is shown below: