This feature in Endpoint Manager is used to provide user interface option to uninstall client communication and remove devices from Endpoint Manager.
- Go to Endpoint Manager > 'Devices'> 'Device List' . You would be able to see all the enrolled devices in Endpoint Manager.
- Select checkbox associated with 'Devices' that needs to be removed from Endpoint Manager enrollment. You can select multiple devices to remove simultaneously .
- Click 'Delete Device' option. You can see confirmation popup window now.
- Ensure below options are checked to uninstall clients in confirmation windows viz, and click 'Confirm' button in the bottom of confirmation window to remove the devices from Endpoint Manager as well as uninstall Comodo client security from the devices.
- Select respective agent that you would like to uninstall.
- Uninstall Comodo Client - Security from the selected Windows device(s) - If selected CCS agent will be uninstalled automatically from device after removed from Endpoint Manager .
- Uninstall Client - Communication from the selected Windows device(s) -If selected CC agent will be uninstalled automatically from device after removed from Endpoint Manager .
- The uninstallation will be triggered at the moment of command is sent to the device(s).
Note: Obviously, CCS uninstallation requires reboot but with new feature it will wait until the device is rebooted by the end user to complete uninstall.
- Thus the devie is removed from the Endpoint Manager device and Comodo Client Security is also uninstalled as well.