The 'Password and account policies' section lets you view and configure your ITarian password settings.
- Login to your ITarian account
- Click your username at the top-right of the page then select 'Settings'
- Scroll down to the 'Password and Account Policies' section
You can set the following password options for your users:
- Lockout time – Length of time a user is prevented from logging in after 5 invalid login attempts. Options range from 30 – 150 minutes (30 mins default).
- Session timeout – Maximum length of time a user can remain logged into ITarian before they need to login again. Options are 1 hour, 2 hour, and 4 hours (4 hours default).
- Password expiry period – Maximum length of time a user can keep the same password before they need to change it. Options are 45 days, 90 days, 180 days, 365 days and 3 years. (3 years default). The reseller expiry period is 90 days by default.
Click 'Apply' to save your settings.