- ITarian Remote Access Software is a peer-to-peer communication tool that uses the secure RTP protocol to remotely connect to managed endpoints.
- The tool uses standard technologies and protocols so no additional software or hardware is necessary.
- ITarian is ideal for anybody that needs to regularly take control of remote endpoints to run maintenance or troubleshoot issues.
- Typical users include managed service providers, IT admins, customer support teams and even home users.
- This short tutorial explains how to download and install the ITarian Remote Access tool.
- Visit https://remoteaccess.itarian.com'
- Click 'Get Now'
- Enter your email ID then click 'Get Now'
- Click 'OK' to confirm the successful downloading
- Click 'Save File' to save the setup file into your local machine
- Run the setup file to start the installation process
- Accept the license terms then click 'Install'
- Click 'Launch' to open the app when installation is complete:
- ITarian automatically generates an ID number and password
Click here to learn how to connect to remote computers